Saturday 6 April 2013

6 APRIL 2013 ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQILAH)

Hi Everyone! Assalamualaikum :) So hiiiiii! Okay today is the best day ever cause today is my birthday! Hahahaha. But i miss last year :( I miss 2012 :( I miss everything in 2012 :( It's okay. My friends give me "Just Getting Started" on my birthday ok! Omg i'm crying. Like seriously i'm so happy! Thankyou so much! I love u guysssssssssssss! So today i'm going out with my family! I'll go to the shopping mall but tak beli apa apa pun haha. I've met Rauah, Aqil, Airin, and Aminah at Airin's Boutique. Haha so happy cause dah lama gila tak jumpa Rauah and Aqil! Hahahaha. Rauah give me a gift on my birthday!!!!!!!!!! Haha so cute ok. Thankyou babe! I'll really appreciate!



Rauah! Awwww thankyou so much :') I'll always be beside you till the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your bestfriend. Like i said words can't describe how much i want to thank to you! Thankyou for everything! Thankyou for always being with me no matter what happens. Thankyou! :* You mean so much to me! I love u more and more  Thanks again! You and me bestfriend for ever! You're the best sister i've ever had! I love u so much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment