Saturday 15 December 2012

Goodnight world~

Assalamualaikum and Hello Guys :) And Hello to my SweetHeart Justin Bieber :'3 Okay. I don't know what to say and don't know what to do right noww. It's already 2:30 am. So here i just want to wish a "Goodnight" to all of you who are reading this right now. Okay goodnight guys! 

Dear Justin, 
I hope one day you will follow and notice me! Insyallah~ Hmmm. Seriously, i don't know what should i do anymore for you to follow me or notice me :'( I've waited for so long for you to follow me babyyy! 3 years babyy! 3 years! Can you imagine that? Omg :'( I'm tired but i'll never give up! And one more thing. You said you still notice everyone right? But why you didn't notice me baby? Pity to me. Everyday i'm crying about you. Okayyy. I've should sleep right now. Goodnight babyy. Hope when i woke up tomorrow i'll see this on my interactions "Justin Bieber followed you." Hopefully! Bye Babyyy! Love you so much x Takecare :')

Guys! Don't forget to follow me on twitter! @Aqilaaaah :)
Mention me to get a follow back! Thank You :D Goodnight xx Assalamualaiku.


No comments:

Post a Comment