Sunday 9 December 2012

Forever Alone~

I am alone. Alone here and alone in the world. Alone in my heart and alone in my mind. Alone everywhere, all the time, for as long as i can remember. Alone with my Family, alone with my friends, alone in a Room full of People. Alone when i wake, alone through each awful day, alone when i finally meet the blackness. I am alone in my horror. Alone my horror. I don't want to be alone! I have never wanted to be alone. I fucking hate it. I hate that i have no one to talk to, I hate that i have no one to call, I hate that i have no one to hold my hand, hug me, tell me everything is going to be alright. I hate that i have no one to share my hopes and my dreams with, I hate that i no longer have any hopes or dreams, I hate that i have no one to tell me to hold on, that i can find them again. I hate that when i scream, and i scream bloody murder, that i am screaming into emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment